Suggested Interview Questions
- How long have you been with the company?
- Are you licensed?
- Do you have a local representative?
- What products do you offer? Will you write my auto insurance without a home/renter or life policy?
- Do you offer free insurance reviews & comparison quotes?
- Can I access my information and make changes online?
- Do you offer 24-hour claims service?/li>
- Is the auto & home claim repair service guaranteed?
- What are your payment policies?
- Are premium rates guaranteed for 6 or 12 months?
- Do you charge cancelation fees?
- Are you a captive seller of insurance or a broker?
Julie Matulia, CDFA®
Our services are useful in cases where there is a need to protect your settlement from premature death or disability of your ex-spouse. In addition, your own situation must be examined fully for potential breeches where your care and well-being is compromised if you are sick or hurt and cannot work. Different policies may be needed, and the time to examine and secure them is prior to signing your settlement agreement.
We believe a good insurance professional can help you fully understand how to protect your future financial situation and the future of your children.
Investment Advisor Representative (IAR), Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
Investments Licensed Series 6, 7, 63, 6, Variable Annuities, Life, Health and Accident
Long Term Care
Specialty:Healthcare costs could be the largest expense one faces in their lifetime. In this ever changing Healthcare Reform environment, having guidance to coordinate an affordable plan of protection provides a sense of security. I specialize in the individual/family market and meet face to face with clients to find solutions to major medical, supplemental, long term care, life and disability insurance needs and am certified to work with clients in Georgia’s Federal Facilitated Marketplace (FFM).
Long Term Care
Insurance Planning Solutions
138 Misty Valley Dr
Canton, GA 30114
Counties Served: Cobb
Telephone: 770-345-5450 or 678-880-7098
Specialty: IPS works to provide Health, Life, Disability, Dental, Annuities, and more. President Judy Chaffin has been licensed and working in Health Insurance since 1987. Contact Judy for plan comparisons, ,COBRA information and alternatives, premiums quotes etc. I will advise and assist you with No cost to you!