Additional divorce information sites:
When you select any of the links below your browser will open another window. Closing the new window will reveal the original window containing visionsanew.com.
Georgia Specific Information
* State Bar of Georgia – Lawyers Serving the Public and the Justice System
Other helpful links:
* BetterDivorce.com – All of the Divorce Professionals in this directory are part of the Divorce Source Network, the web’s largest divorce informational resource.
A resource for blended families and stepfamilies to help in their every day struggles to help their families be successful. This website has ebooks, newsletters, free articles and more.
Shirley Cress Dudley is a licensed professional counselor with a master’s degree in marriage and family counseling, and a master’s degree in education. She has a passion for helping blended families grow strong and be successful.
* Divorceinfo.com will help you survive your divorce. Divorce is one of the cruddiest experiences you’ll ever face. This site has more than 100,000 documents on it (with more being added every day), all designed to help you get through divorce and move on with your life.
* Divorce Care is a special support group where you can find help as you recover from the hurt of separation or divorce. There is a DivorceCare group meeting near you.
* DivorceInteractive.com – has book reviews and suggestions, financial information, chat and divorce-related events.
* DivorceLinks.com – State and Federal Divorce Law Directory Center
* DivorceSource.com has many online resources, message centers and divorce information specific to your state.
* EqualityInMarriage.org – Educating women and men about the importance of equality in marriage and in divorce.
* Fulton County Court – Family Law Information Center
* International Association of Divorce Professionals
* Sassy Pink Peppers – Say goodbye to the social isolation of divorce! Join our social organization and meet other divorced women in your area! All ages welcome!
* Financial Order, LLC – Working with you and your personal style in the privacy of your own home to help you understand your finances, organize your records, and handle your obligations more efficiently.
* MillenniumDivorce.com – Another quality site providing you with complete information on all of the confusing legal and practical issues of divorce, separation, custody, child support and more.
* Responsible-Divorce.com – This is some solid general advice for reducing conflict during divorce.
* SaveMyMarriage.com – If you’re plea is, “save my marriage,” you’ve come to the right place. We provide help for marriages in crisis.
* UpFromTheAshes.com – From the ashes of disaster grow the roses of success.
* WIFE.org – The Women’s Institute for Financial Education is the oldest non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial education to women in their quest for financial independence.
A Christian ministry dedicated to providing treatment, support and information to families struggling with relationship difficulties and attachment disorder.
Divorce Help For Women – Advice and help for women covering the divorce process, with information on child custody and support, separation, and mediation, as well as strategies for coping with divorce and starting over.
* Housemate Match
Housemate Match is a homesharing program that reduces the cost of living by matching compatible people (owner and tenant) interested in sharing living arrangements, expenses and household duties. Housemate Match provides affordable housing for people who combine personal and financial resources. The locations are in safe and secure areas of Metro Atlanta.
* Lawyer Directory from LexisNexis
Personal Injury Lawyer Directory from Martindale
Attorneys in the Martindale Directory
* Legal Aid Georgia
* Sounding Board Conseling Center
When day to day living overwhelms you and your usual coping skills aren’t helping, consider consulting with a qualified mental health professional. The Sounding Board Counseling Center is a comprehensive mental health facility in Columbus, Ohio.
Divorce Net offers a nationwide directory of divorce lawyers, mediators and financial professionals.There are state specific articles and an online community.
Divorce Transitions is a divorce information and support community for those anticipating, experiencing or recovering from separation and divorce.
The Divorce Support website provides divorce information on family law topics such as: divorce, child custody, visitation, child support, alimony and property division.
The Georgia Department of Labor provides employment resources, resume writing classes and training classes.
Single Parent Connections: Helping single parents help themselves, one family at a time.
* State Divorce Laws
Divorce Laws of the Fifty States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Visions Anew suggests that you access your FREE credit report early in the divorce process.
* Help Collecting Child Support in Georgia
* Divorce Magazine – Help for generation “ex”